Setup your mail with Thunderbird PLESK
This tutorial will help you to setup your mailbox with Thunderbird.
Account CreationWe will now set your account so you can get your emails on Thunderbird.
1. Click 'File', then 'New' and 'Existing account'
2. Set your Firstname and Lastname
3. Set your email address like email@example.com
4. Set this mailbox's password
5. Click 'Continue'
6. Click on 'Advanced config'
7. Follow the chart below to set your ingoing and outgoing mail server:
|Incoming:||IMAP||cloudxxx.netim.net ***||993||SSL/TLS||Normal password|
|Outgoing:||SMTP||cloudxxx.netim.net ***||465||SSL/TLS||Normal password|
Note: cloudxxx.netim.net is to be replaced with your Plesk number ! You can find this information in the email we have sent you upon the hosting creation or on Netim Direct in "Hosting" >> "Web hosting" management, click on your domain to display the details.
Click 'Create Account'
Accept risks and continue.
==> Your mailbox is now well set.