Setup your mail with Iphone/Ipad PLESK
m (Netim moved page Setup your mail with Iphone/Ipad to Setup your mail with Iphone/Ipad PLESK without leaving a redirect)
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
. Click 'Save' and it is done!
Latest revision as of 12:25, 14 March 2016
This tutorial will help you to create your email account with an Iphone / Ipad.
 Account Creation
We will now create your account to fetch your mail on an Iphone / Ipad.
1. Select 'Settings' >> 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' >> 'Add Account...'
2. In the screen 'Add Account...', choose 'Other', then click 'Add Mail Account'
3. Set your name, the mailbox to be created and its password.
4. Follow the chart below to set your ingoing and outgoing mail servers:
|Hosting type||Settings for the incoming mail server||Settings for the outgoing mail server|
|You have a WEB hosting (PLESK)||
|You have an EMAIL hosting (SPAMORA)||
5. The iphone/ipad will try to connect to the servers in SSL, disable it when prompted.
6. You get to the summary screen.
7. Click 'Save' and it is done!