Setup your mail with Iphone/Ipad PLESK
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
. Click 'Save' and it is done!
Revision as of 09:29, 16 December 2014
This tutorial will help you to create your email account with an Iphone / Ipad.
We will now create your account to fetch your mail on an Iphone / Ipad.
1. Select 'Settings' >> 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' >> 'Add Account...'
2. In the screen 'Add Account...', choose 'Other', then click 'Add Mail Account'
3. Set your name, the mailbox to be created and its password.
4. Follow the chart below to set your ingoing and outgoing mail servers:
|Hosting type||Settings for the incoming mail server||Settings for the outgoing mail server|
|You have a WEB hosting (PLESK)||
|You have an EMAIL hosting (SPAMORA)||
5. The iphone/ipad will try to connect to the servers in SSL, disable it when prompted.
6. You get to the summary screen.
7. Click 'Save' and it is done!