Use the email forwarding service
This tutorial will help you to use the free email forwarding service which allow you to create custom mailboxes @yourdomainname and their forwarding to existing mailbox.
Log on Your Account section "Domain Names" >> "Domain Management", from here, open the scrolling menu "Services management", select "Email forwarding"
Create a customized email address
1. Enter the name of the new address
2. Enter a destination list (separated by commas)
3. Click on <Add>
4. The new address appears in the table with the status "install in progress"
5. Wait for 5 minutes to use the address.
Delete address email
1. Select email address to delete by checking the appropriate box.
2. Click on <Delete>
3. Confirm your choice
4. The address disappears from the table and will be permanently disabled for 5 minutes.
Modify email address
It is not possible to change an email address. You must delete it and create another one.
Defining a catchall
An email collector or "catchall" is an email address aimed to receive every messages sent to a specific domain, but whose email addresses don't work.
1. Enter a destination list (separated by commas)
2. Click on <OK>
3. Wait for 5 minutes to get the consideration.