Release a domain name
What is a domain release ?
If a reseller no longer wishes to manage a domain name, e.g the end-user stop his contract with him, the reseller can release the domain name.
In that case, the domain name management returns to Netim and the end-user becomes one of our direct customers.
Once the operation is processed, Netim will:
- Create a new customer account with current domain name holder information
- Link the domain name to new account
- Send a notification to both the former reseller and the new client
How to release a domain ?
In order to release a domain name:
- Log in to your Netim Direct account
- Click on “My domains” in the “Domain names” menu
- Click on the relevant domain name
- Click on the “Release this domain” button
- To confirm your agreement, you will have to write the word RELEASE in the field provided for this purpose