Notifications to your account
In this tutorial, you will be able to choose the type of notifications you wish to receive from Netim and the email address to which they will be sent.
- The results of your operations generated via the API
Whether you explicitly use the API directly or implicitly via Netim Direct or modules, if one of your customers wants to take action on his domain (nameservers update, renewal …) the API will query the Registry in charge of the extension and, depending on the response from the Registry in question, a reply will be displayed.
By checking this box, you will be notified by email each time an action is taken via our API.
- Your service’s due date notices
When one of your services (domain name, hosting, etc.) expires, you will receive email notifications at different times: d-30, d-15, d-7, d-3 and d-0. Without any action on your part, the service will then be suspended.
To avoid missing your renewal deadlines, consider activating the automatic renewal service.
To access it:
- Log in to your Netim Direct account
- Click on your first and last name at the top right of the screen
- Go to “Preferences”
- Select the “White label” section from the drop-down menu at the top left
- In the “Notifications to your account” window, check the ones you wish to receive