The “Public Information” part of the white label section corresponds to the data entered in the Whois, in declarations made to the Registries, notifications, etc.
You can indicate:
- Your trade name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your website
- Your logo, etc.
To modify or update the information:
- Log in to your Netim Direct account
- Click on your first and last name at the top right of the screen
- Go to “Preferences”
- Select the “White label” section from the drop-down menu at the top left
- In the “Public information” window click on the “Edit” button
- Once your information has been modified, click on the “Update” button to validate