API – Premium domain name management
How to use the API?
By using our API to manage your client portfolio, you choose to automate your commercial exchanges.
Your clients can register, renew, or acquire new services without your knowledge. The equivalent amount is deducted from your balance.
Netim’s sales prices are fixed and easily verifiable on our website. So you can easily imagine what a certain sales volume would mean on your balance sheet.
However, these principles differ slightly in the case of premium domain names. Indeed, these exceptional domain names have selling prices that can range from one to two or even several tens of thousands of euros.
To avoid any financial mishaps, we therefore suggest that you choose your management method for these specific cases.
You can choose to:
- Systematically refuse validation of a premium domain name order
- Conversely, to systematically accept and therefore validate the payment
- To be notified when this happens
Updating the management of premium domain names
To access it:
- Log in to your Netim Direct account
- Click on your first and last name at the top right of the screen
- Go to “Preferences”
- From the drop-down menu at the top left of the screen, select “API – DAS”
- Then go to “API – Premium domain name management” and select your choice from the drop-down menu