Manage TXT records
This tutorial will help you to set up your DNS domain name to establish a TXT record
Use case: - You want to set a SPF record to fight against spams - Google or Microsoft request a TXT record to verify that you actually own the domain name This feature is for experimented users. Please use this feature only if you know what you are doing.
Log on Netim Direct section "Domain Services" >> "Domain Management", from here, open the scrolling menu "Services management", select "DNS Settings"
Above all, please read the following tutorial:
Edit TXT records
For example, we will set a SPF record means a record of type TXT
1. Enter the feature "Advanced DNS"
2. Select the type "TXT" and click on <Add>
3. If necessary, enter the subdomain in the address.
4. Enter the value of the TXT record (without quotes or apostrophes)
For example: v=spf1 a mx ~all
5. Click on <OK>
6. The new TXT record is added to the list of DNS records.
New settings will be effective within few hours.